How can we help you?
Listed here, you will find some of the most common questions we hear from patients. If your specific enquiry is not listed here, we welcome you to contact our dental clinic.
An oral health therapist is a dental professional who has obtained a dual qualification in dental therapy and dental hygiene.
They provide dental hygiene services to patients of all ages and the following dental therapy services to children and adolescents:
- Dental examinations, diagnosis and forming treatment plans
- Taking x-rays and OPGs
- Preparing cavities and fillings
- Fisher sealants
- Extracting primary teeth under local anaesthetics if required.
- Provide preventive treatment
- Provide oral health education and dietary counselling.